Tree Service Clearwater
Whether it’s one tree that needs to be trimmed or several that need to be removed, Allen’s Tree Works can provide you with high quality tree service in Clearwater at a price that won’t break the bank. From pruning and trimming to complete removals, we have the tools and experience necessary to get the job done right. We take pride in our work and strive to maintain an excellent customer service record by delivering superior results for all of our customers in a timely manner. If you’re looking for experienced, reliable tree care services in the Clearwater area, look no further than Allen’s Tree Works. Contact us today to get started and have your trees professionally taken care of! We look forward to working with you.
Allen’s Tree Works also offers emergency tree removal services if you need a tree removed quickly due to storm damage or for any other reason. Our team is available 24/7 so you can be sure we’ll be there when you need us.
We’re a reputable five star reviewed tree service in Clearwater and the surrounding area. We’re a licensed & insured, local, family owned tree service company in Clearwater for over 20 years. We provide quality tree care and tree removal service. Our team can handle any job, no matter how big or small. From trimming to removing trees, we do it all! You won’t find another company that offers the same level of expertise as ours. If you want an affordable tree service company in Clearwater and all of north Pinellas, call us. Owner is on every job.
We have the same outstanding team members for the past 6 years doing tree service and tree removal in Clearwater.
Tree trimming should be done once a year and is important in keeping the tree healthy and away from any structures.
Tree removal is dangerous and should be done by experienced professionals. We are licensed & insured tree removal experts.
At Allen’s Tree service we trim & remove trees fast and affordably in Clearwater, Largo and the surrounding area.
One of the top rated tree service companies in Clearwater, Florida
You might need to hire a tree service company for a few reasons. Perhaps you have a dead or dying tree that needs to be removed. Maybe you have a tree that is causing damage to your home or property and needs to be trimmed back. Or, you may want to beautify your yard by removing an unsightly tree. Whatever the reason, it’s important to do your research before hiring a tree service company in Clearwater, Florida. Allen’s Tree Works has an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau and a 5 star rating with Angie’s List. Please read some or all of our Yelp or Google reviews to see what we have done for other satisfied clients.
While we would prefer to save every tree, sometimes this is not always possible. Many times there are trees that are diseased or infested, to trees that are in the wrong location. A dying or diseased tree is a danger to anyone near it. A dead tree, or limb, falling on your home or a neighbor’s, could poses a very real risk and must be given quick attention. If you think you have any of these issues and are in need of a tree removal, we can safely remove them for you. In some cases, a tree needs to be removed to allow for better curb appeal. Again, we can safely and efficiently remove any tree while ensuring the safety of your property, and surroundings. Tree removal requires the right equipment and experience to do it safely and efficiently. At Allen’s Tree Works we have the equipment and skill set to get this all done for you at an affordable price.
Tree Trimming - One bad pruning can kill your tree!
Most tree trimming is done once every couple of years. Many times homeowners will try to do it themselves, and in some cases they can if the tree is not too large. However, tree trimming and tree removal can be a very dangerous job and should only be done by arborist or licensed and insured tree care companies with years of experience. Our Clearwater tree service team have over 20 years in tree care and removal. We have the experience, skill and equipment to handle any tree service project. Our goal is to provide you with a safe and satisfying experience. Our tree service experts will take the time to find out your tree care needs and help you make the right decision that best fits your tree and budget.
Home and business owners sometimes make the mistake of choosing a tree service strictly on price. We get it! We pay bills. Price is important. We all know the cheapest isn’t always the best and usually there’s a reason they are cheaper than the rest. Many times they don’t adhere to the international society of arboriculture when it comes to trimming tress. Price should not be the only consideration when choosing a tree removal in Clearwater or anywhere else for that matter, but we do understand that price is important. Without the proper equipment, training and experience, it could lead to property damage, damage to your tree, or something much worse, a possible injury to someone on your property. So beware of using tree trimming companies that do not know how to do proper tree trimming, removal and pruning techniques. It can be a big mistake for you and your tree.
- Tree Trimming – Has a tree grown into an odd shape that is hard to trim? We will trim it correctly and remove any yard waste we create in the process.
- Tree Removal – Our team will remove your problem tree(s) quickly and efficiently and with as little intrusion as possible.
- Stump Removal – Without the right equipment and experience, removing a stump can become quite a problem. Let us do the work for you.
- Tree Safety Assessments – Concerned about a limb falling on your home in the next big storm? We can check your trees to locate any issues before they become major problems later.
- Root Pruning – Some types of trees can over time cause a lot of damage to property beneath the soil. Roots can snake their way into drains, along foundation walls and under driveways, eventually loosening and breaking these structures.
- Cabling and Bracing – Tree not sitting correctly? We can help properly support it so it grows and flourish in the ground.
- Tree Identification, Selection and Planting – Not sure what kind of tree is crowding out your garden? Wondering what you should plant along a property line to reduce noise? We can make suggestions based on your the area, finding a match for your desire.
- Fertilization – A key component to tree and shrub development, fertilization if done improperly or not at all can be a disaster for newly established trees. Don’t let something simple ruin all your work, when you have questions, call us and we can help.
- Historic Tree Preservation – Some trees have and should be preserved. They’ve been around a hundred or more years and are important testaments to the longevity and tenacity of some species. Many, if well taken care of, can continue to grow and beautify their surroundings for generations to come.
- Consulting – Our team can help decide what to plant, where, when and how. Don’t waste money on trees and then wonder why they died six months later. Let us help you establish your trees correctly the first time.
- Questions – Have a question about a tree removal or service? “Click here” or just give us a call.
A little history about Clearwater
Present-day Clearwater was originally the home of the Tocobaga people. Around 1835, the United States Army began construction of Fort Harrison, named after William Henry Harrison, as an outpost during the Seminole Wars. The fort was located on a bluff overlooking Clearwater Harbor, which later became part of an early 20th-century residential development called Harbor Oaks. University of South Florida archaeologists excavated the site in 1962 after Mark Wyllie discovered an underground ammunition bunker while planting a tree in his yard.
The area’s population grew after the Federal Armed Occupation Act of 1842 offered 160 acres to anyone who would bear arms and cultivate the land. Early settlers included the Stevens, Stevenson, Sever and McMullen families, who claimed and farmed large tracts of land. Prior to 1906, the area was known as Clear Water Harbor. The name “Clear Water” is thought to have come from a fresh water spring flowing from near where the City Hall building is located today. There were many other freshwater springs that dotted the bluff, many in the bay or harbor itself.
Originally part of Hillsborough County, the first road joining Clearwater and Tampa was built in 1849, which dramatically reduced the prior day-long commute between the cities.
Clearwater becomes a city 1915
By the early 1900s, Clearwater’s population had grown to around 400, ballooning to nearly 1,000 in the winter. Clearwater’s oldest existing newspaper, the Clearwater Sun, was first published on March 14, 1914. Clearwater was reincorporated, this time as a city, on May 27, 1915, and was designated the county seat for Pinellas County, which broke from Hillsborough County in 1912. In 1915, a bridge was built across Clearwater Harbor, joining the city with Clearwater Beach to the west. Clearwater Beach, although located on a separate barrier island, belongs to the city of Clearwater and fronts the Gulf of Mexico. A new, much higher bridge now arcs over the bay, replacing the former drawbridge; the connecting road is part of State Road 60 and is called Clearwater Memorial Causeway.